The Purchase Process
How Becoming a 905Sold Team VIP Buyer can benefit you?
- We take the time to listen to your needs and goals and then discuss what options are available to you with regards to neighborhoods, price and home style, and then apply this information when establishing search criteria for homes that are currently on the market, and homes that will be listed in the future. We can help find you a home within your budget!
- We provide you with a consultation on the appropriateness of various neighborhoods and/or buildings and provide our experienced insight as to which of these areas best meet the needs of you and/or your family. We also provide you with information (environmental factors, stability of the neighborhood, past history etc.) that may affect current value and future re-sale values.
- Although our services are free (the buyer agent is compensated through the listing broker), we will provide you with a thorough estimate of the costs you can expect in buying a home (i.e. land transfer, tax, legal fees, etc.)
- We set up a personal website through which you will instantly receive Hot new listings, price changes to existing listings, listings that were temporarily suspended, but are now back on the market, foreclosures and power of sales that match your predetermined search criteria. Listings are sent directly to your desktop as soon as they are loaded onto, or modified on the real estate board. We will also send you information on any unlisted properties that are made available to us through our extensive database of past clients and contacts.
- Once you have selected some homes that you would like to look at, we arrange for private showings so that you can take the time to carefully consider each home in an uninterrupted and relaxed environment.
- When we find a home that interests you, the home's value is assessed based on multiple criteria including what similar units/homes in the same building and/or area have recently sold for.
- When you have decided on a property and are ready to proceed with an offer, we will prepare the paperwork and set up a time with you to sit down and review the offer and all the related documents. We will spend as much time with you as is needed to make sure you are comfortable with the agreement before we present it to the seller and their agent.
- During offer negotiations, we will use our extensive experience and negotiating expertise to ensure that your new home is acquired at the best attainable price and terms.
- After the sale we will monitor and inform you of the progress of the purchase agreement, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction, and will forward copies of all documents to the financial and legal representatives you are using for the transaction. We can also assist you in finding these representatives along with home inspectors and other services through our extensive lists of contacts.
- Best of all, becoming a 905Sold Team VIP Buyer is absolutely...FREE!